Old 19-01-2006, 12:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub

Default gardening novels

One of my favorite authors is Susan Wittig Albert and she writes
mystery novels and is the owner of a herb shop in a small town in
Texas. Some info:

The China Bayles Mystery Series

Thyme of Death (1992) --China's first adventure. A friend dies--murder
or suicide?

Witches' Bane (1993) --China and Ruby discover that the supernatural
isn't funny.

Hangman's Root (1994) --Animal rights, academic politics, and
murder--a potent mix.

Rosemary Remembered (1995) --Who remembers the victims of crime?

Rueful Death (1996) --Grace, forgiveness, and the mystery of
community.

Love Lies Bleeding (1997) --China learns a tough lesson in love.

Chile Death (1998) --Hot stuff, folks! (Funny, too)

Lavender Lies (1999) --Mystery, murder, and a wet 'n' wild wedding

Mistletoe Man (2000) --What's Christmas without mistletoe? What's life
without Ruby? Join China as she faces both of these difficult
questions.

- from the official China Bayles website:
http://www.mysterypartners.com

On 18 Jan 2006 06:07:14 -0800, "cardarch" wrote:

I wonder are there any mysteries that focus on Gardening?

Valkyrie wrote:
I just finished the last of the trilogy........good reading for a rainy day
or "beach book", I enjoyed them.

Val

"loonyhiker" wrote in message
Just found out about Nora Roberts new "In the Garden" trilogy.
-Blue Dahlia
-Black Rose
-Red Lily

Nice to have gardening mixed in with romance! It is making me wish that
spring was here and I can't wait to get my hands in some good ol' dirt!