Old 23-02-2003, 09:29 PM
exxos

Default waste pipe

"Jane Ransom" wrote in message
In article , exxos
writes
Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right group though anyway... I'm trying to

track
down something 19" (ish) in diameter such as a large pipe of some
description. I've tried phoning builders yards and even card tube
manufactures with no luck. I've looked into buckets and bins though it

can't
have slopped sides it has to be straight. The only pipe I can find is at
home and trade which is 6.3" in dia. Has anyone got any suggestions ?

When we dug our well we used some sort of drain collar - can't remember
the official name for them - sorry. They are cylinders of thick plastic
between one or two feet in length and they slot together. Got them from
a builder's merchants. You can get various diameters.
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,

Not sure ive seen anything like that around, will keep a eye out though!

cheers,
chris