Old 19-01-2006, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

Default Greenhouse Draught

"the swede" wrote ...

I have a gas heater in my greenhouse which is 8 feet by 6 feet with high
eaves. However, I do get a draught which is coming from the door. My
greenhouse is pretty new and I do not feel like buying a new one. Can
anybody advise as to what I can do to stop the draught, I have tried to
adjust the door but it is not very easy.

During a recent service visit a Gas Engineer told me that because our Gas
warm air boiler is not connected directly to the outside air CORGI demand it
should have unrestricted air from outside through a 14 inch square hole, or
holes adding up to that, in the outside wall of the room it's in.
Now that's a big draft.

--
Regards
Bob