Old 23-02-2003, 09:48 PM
Mike

Default waste pipe

In article , exxos
writes

Don't know if the measurement has to be exact or approx., or how long it
has to be, but I have a 60 litre Oil drum which is about 15 - 16 inches
diameter (dark outside at the moment and cannot see all that well)

Put my thinking head on and come up with the following idea.

Going on the oil drum idea above, which came from a garage by the way
the other day, how about 3 x 1 lengths of timber all round the diameter,
a) to increase the diameter and b) to extend the length to whatever you
require. These can be taped on to the drum and then when you 4 mm is
would bound the slats and drum can be removed if not toooo much tape is
holding it all together. Your wire will then be formed.

Any good?

My brain now hurts!

Mike

http://www.collingwoodassoc.org.uk/ Reunion. Chatham May 30th - June 2nd

Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Reunion October 2003 Isle of Wight.
National Service (RAF) Association reunion. Nov 2003 Scarborough.