Old 21-01-2006, 02:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
Mr. Bill

Default Can anyone reccomend landscape design software?

I have a pretty blank slate with some carefully positioned trees (only 12 to
15 feet right now). If it were acceptable to post images in here I would
show a picture.

Well, I have many photos of the property and would like to superimpose
images of plantings to help me visualize. I have been surfing for some good
designing software but the one I most liked cost upward of 200 dollars (US).
I am only doing my house, I am not a professional by any stretch of the
imagination. I don't know if I should keep looking or just do the design
out of my mind or keep looking for an affordable tool to help me out.

Anyone familiar with any good photo based design software that they might
reccomend to me that won't break the bank?

Thanks,

Mr. Bill