Old 21-01-2006, 04:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

Default Can anyone reccomend landscape design software?

"Mr. Bill" wrote in message

I have a pretty blank slate with some carefully positioned
trees
(only 12 to 15 feet right now). If it were acceptable to post
images in here I would show a picture.

Well, I have many photos of the property and would like to
superimpose images of plantings to help me visualize. I have
been
surfing for some good designing software but the one I most
liked
cost upward of 200 dollars (US). I am only doing my house, I am
not
a professional by any stretch of the imagination. I don't know
if
I should keep looking or just do the design out of my mind or
keep
looking for an affordable tool to help me out.

Anyone familiar with any good photo based design software that
they
might reccomend to me that won't break the bank?

Thanks,

Mr. Bill

Post your pictures to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

When people have asked about design software in the past the
predominant recommendation was to save your money.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5