Old 21-01-2006, 06:09 AM posted to aus.gardens
Blondie

Default do plants die or does it just look like they do

I am wondering whether somebody can tell me do plants actually die or do
they go into some sort of hibernation. Plants in the desert or jungle etc
that come to life after the rainy season make me wonder do the plants in my
garden that appear to die no matter how much TLC I lavish on them actually
die or is it just part of their life cycle. I have one plant in particular
that has appeared lifeless for over two years now and am thinking that it
may have died but I am not sure.