Old 22-01-2006, 09:01 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

red I had the most beautiful purple baby's breath in my yard a few years
back, then moved in the winter and forgot to bring it with me. I have
been trying to find one ever since. Anybody know of a nursery by mail
where I might be able to buy a new one?

its to bad that u arent able to go back to where u live and ask the ppl if u could get a small piece off of the babys breathe that u used to have .
i found this site i dont know if listing your request in here would help u any there are ppl here that swap plants, seeds etc. so it might be of help to someone at least i hope so. good luck in your quest.

http://www.intimategardener.com/Cate...PlantSwap.aspx
cyaaaaa, sockiescat.