Old 22-01-2006, 04:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
red

Default Baby's Breath

I had the most beautiful purple baby's breath in my yard a few years
back, then moved in the winter and forgot to bring it with me. I have
been trying to find one ever since. Anybody know of a nursery by mail
where I might be able to buy a new one?

Old 22-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Registered User

Smile

red I had the most beautiful purple baby's breath in my yard a few years
back, then moved in the winter and forgot to bring it with me. I have
been trying to find one ever since. Anybody know of a nursery by mail
where I might be able to buy a new one?

its to bad that u arent able to go back to where u live and ask the ppl if u could get a small piece off of the babys breathe that u used to have .
i found this site i dont know if listing your request in here would help u any there are ppl here that swap plants, seeds etc. so it might be of help to someone at least i hope so. good luck in your quest.

http://www.intimategardener.com/Cate...PlantSwap.aspx
cyaaaaa, sockiescat.

[IMG] code is On

A breath of French air? Baz[_3_] United Kingdom 7 12-07-2012 10:33 AM
Dont hold your breath.... PC Australia 5 18-06-2010 03:09 AM
'Breath of Heaven' Sacha United Kingdom 2 06-08-2007 01:08 PM
heaven's breath Heidi Gardening 2 08-05-2004 03:02 PM