Old 23-01-2006, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Marion

Default rhododendron question -link to pics

Hello,
Been meaning to write regarding a couple of my rhododendrons. These plants
are near each other and I've had them in the same space in garden for about
5 years.

I noticed that after the snow of a fortnight ago that one of the plants has
leaves that are drooping downwards (a1 & a2) in pics whereas the other plant
is still perky (b1 and b2).

The plants are not covered and I am wondering if the snow which laid on the
leaves has affected the plant and whether it will recover.

Can I have your advice please ?

The photos are at http://tinyurl.com/cp6ze
Thanks.

M.