Old 23-01-2006, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson

Default Plans for Spring

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:28:43 +0000, JennyC wrote
(in article ):

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

When it's raining and cold is the time for scribbling on envelopes and
hatching ideas for the garden in 2006, so I'm wondering what you're
plotting. In our household, it goes like this:

John; finish building the stone sitting place he started in autumn
.This is what inspired him:

www.drystonedesigns.co.uk

snip
Janet

Brilliant Janet !!
Duly marked for possible use in new garden :~))

New garden? You're not moving from your rooftop paradise are you?

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk