Old 24-01-2006, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Plans for Spring

JennyC wrote:
Not yet...........haggling has begun though :~)

COoooo ... good luck.

Been down there all last week to make sure we like it just as much in winter -
we did. It's a lot milder there and one hardly needed a coat. A thick fleece was
enough !

When we go at Easter, my family's horrified to see my kids (when they
were little) wearing no coat! They don't realise how mild it really is
and I am kinda hardy now.

Going to Ynyslas at Easter - in Wales and look around properties.
Rented this lovely cottage on the estuary. Makes a change to the
Dordogne but as usual we'll pop over to the SW and hope we can go to
Les Eyzies in August, and show you how to make a proper clafouti ;o)