Old 25-01-2006, 02:04 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

Default Has Anybody Tried JEBO UV Sterilizers in their Ponds ?

"Rick Yerke" wrote in message
I see alot of these JEBO UV Sterilizers for sale on Ebay at cheap prices.My
question is has anybody tried them in their ponds and how do they hold
up?I
was looking at a JEBO 36 Watt one for about $65 plus $20 shipping. Thanks
Rick

That sounds to good to believe. I would be leery that either they're "junk"
or the bulbs are worn out and need replacement. Those lights that go inside
these units are very expensive. I have two tetra UVs that work great, but
they're about twice that price. I haven't used them these past 3 years
because I haven't needed them.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952