Old 24-01-2006, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle

Default Plans for Spring

JennyC wrote:
"La Puce" wrote in message

[...]
Les Eyzies in August, and show you how to make a proper clafouti ;o)

Ummmm - I hate clafouti - It reminds me of cold Yorkshire pudding
with fruit in ;~(
But then maybe I've never had a real one :~))
Jenny

Clafoutis _is_ Yorkshire pudding with fruit in it! I asked for it once
in a restaurant, and the manager said he was sorry, "but for that you
need a grandmother". I told him it was the same with us for one's
mother's apple pie. (But I've broken the matrilineal thread for our
family: my kids want Dad's.)

--
Mike.