Old 25-01-2006, 03:51 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

Default Has Anybody Tried JEBO UV Sterilizers in their Ponds ? - Carrol troll inpersonates Koi-lo again.

"Koi-lo" wrote in message
That sounds to good to believe. I would be leery that either they're
"junk" or the bulbs are worn out and need replacement. Those lights that
go inside these units are very expensive. I have two tetra UVs that work
great, but they're about twice that price. I haven't used them these past
3 years because I haven't needed them.

Impersonating my Id is not cool, proof below.

From: "Koi-lo"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: Has Anybody Tried JEBO UV Sterilizers in their Ponds ?
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:04:14 -0600