Old 25-01-2006, 02:46 AM posted to triangle.gardens
ncstockguy

Default looking for a fast growing evergreen that grows well in shade...

Hi,
We need to grow an evergreen screen across our back yard. Prefer a fast
growing shrub that will do OK in shade because there are quite a few
tall deciduous shade trees in the area. Does any one know if Wax
Myrtle would work in this situation? Would appreciate comments from
anyone with experience with it. Also welcome other suggestions for a
good fast growing evergreen. (We're not interested in Leyland Cypress)
Thanks