Old 26-01-2006, 09:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

Default L. gilhanii - on to label makers.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:38:24 GMT, ?
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:30:18 -0500 in Steve wrote:
Reka wrote:
In article ,
says...
~Anyone heard of L. gilhanii? As in Cattleya (L.gilhanii x S. coccinea) x
~Slc. Hazel Boyd?
~--
~
Never mind, I found it. It's ghillanyii. I love it when vendors
misspell...

Actually, it's ghillanyi. I hope you use pencil on your tags. ;-)

Speaking of tags.
Does anyone use a label maker for tagging?
Anyone have recommendations on ones that can be attached to a PC
and can print barcodes?

Your Brother P-Touch can do both. We use it.
We have tried to destroy the labels. The only thing that I have found
is they can be peeled off IF an edge or point is left not stuck down
or over an edge.
http://www.brotherlabeltape.com/pt2600info.htm
I think this is the one - but check them all out.
John works off the Access database and has bar coded all our plants.
SuE