Old 27-01-2006, 03:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default have i missed the boat?

"samhowden" wrote in message

Hi,
I am new to this forum, having just been biten by the gardening bug. I
have recently bought a house and for the first time have a garden and a
greenhouse. Can anyone recommend a good beginner flower, that I am
unlikely to kill and that will grow at this time of year?
I really wanted to try a type of Lilly but think this may be a bit
adventurous.
Thanks

--
samhowden

They're all easy and they're all hard. It all depends on a million factors,
most of which are beyond your control. Where do you live?