Old 28-01-2006, 11:53 AM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
just me

Default Buffalo Bonsai

Philip Meech mentioned in passing :

What are some other possibilities for Bonsai beside Juniper? This is a
severe winter climate, and they have to stay in a cool back hall
greenhouse window during the winter months. Is there a mail order
catalog that I should know about?
In San Francisco I could leave them on the roof, but here the Juniper
and the Pear Tree have been the only ones to flourish. Thanks for
your help.

Have you considered some of the decidious trees? We've got a lovely young
alaskan maple going and it is just beautiful. We're in Vermont and bring
ours in in the winter, take them outside for the warmer weather.

-Aula

--
Insanity is forgetting to believe a few lies.