Old 28-01-2006, 06:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Solomyn

Default Cultivator, tiller, etc for John Deere L111

Hey there all,
This last summer, I bought a John Deere L111 from Home Depot. I have a
garden that is around 31' x 51', and don't own a tiller. Does anyone know
of any pull behind tillers/cultivators/etc. that would work with this
tractor? I understand that this is mower, but I have heard that you can buy
attachments from other manufacturers that will do the job. The tractor has
a 20 horse V twin, and standard tires. If I do wind up with an attachment
to till the garden, will I have to install weights and chains to get good
traction? New tires?

Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kyle