Old 24-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Bjarne Christensen

Default Glass clips for Minibrite aluminium greenhouse?

Hi,

I need some clips that hold in place the glass panes of my greenhouse. I
have not been able to find these clips in any of my local garden centres.
They are not the common W clips but rather a type of flat spring clips which
clip over the aluminium frame and the spring part holds the glass pane in
place. The bit that clip over the frame is approx 1/2" (or 12 mm, but I
presume it's imperial) across. The greenhouse looks quite old, it's called
MINIBRITE and the (very weathered) label on it has the following information
about the manufacturer:

MINIBRITE
B.AST (or B.A.S.T maybe - it's hard to read) Glazing Clips Ltd
Conberton Cambridge England

Does anyone know what these clips are called and if it is still possible to
buy them?

Thanks,

Bjarne Christensen
Glasgow