Old 24-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Bjarne Christensen

Default Glass clips for Minibrite aluminium greenhouse?

Hi,

I need some clips that hold in place the glass panes of my greenhouse. I
have not been able to find these clips in any of my local garden centres.
They are not the common W clips but rather a type of flat spring clips which
clip over the aluminium frame and the spring part holds the glass pane in
place. The bit that clip over the frame is approx 1/2" (or 12 mm, but I
presume it's imperial) across. The greenhouse looks quite old, it's called
MINIBRITE and the (very weathered) label on it has the following information
about the manufacturer:

MINIBRITE
B.AST (or B.A.S.T maybe - it's hard to read) Glazing Clips Ltd
Conberton Cambridge England

Does anyone know what these clips are called and if it is still possible to
buy them?

Thanks,

Bjarne Christensen
Glasgow

Old 26-02-2003, 08:53 AM
Peter

"Bjarne Christensen" wrote in message
[...]

Try http://www.twowests.co.uk/cgi-bin/twowests.storefront

Tools and Equipment section - Glazing Accessories

Peter

---

Old 26-02-2003, 07:21 PM
Bjarne Christensen

Thanks for your suggestion Peter. I had a quick look at their web site but
could not see anything quite like what I'm looking for. I'll maybe contact
them to see if they may know what I'm after. the greenhouse looks very old,
perhaps these types of clips are not being manufactured any more......

Cheers,

Bjarne:-)