Old 28-01-2006, 08:33 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Default Daphne, Cistus

In message , P van
Rijckevorsel writes
Not easily. I can note that according to Mabberley the latest review for
/Daphne/ should be C.D.Brickell & B.Matthew (1976) and for /Cistus/,
Boisseria 4(1939)1.

The Timber Press just released a book on /Daphne/ (not seen)
PvR

Thanks. I found the Robin White (Timber Press) book on Amazon: it looks
from the material made available that it doesn't go into infrageneric
classification.

Since I last looked a new paper on Cistus has appeared - Guzman &
Vargas, Systematics, character evolution, and biogeography of Cistus L.
(Cistaceae) based on ITS, trnL-trnF, and matK sequences, Mol. Phylogen.
Evol. 37(3): 644-660 - but all that is readily available is the abstract
-
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&db=PubMed&lis
t_uids=16055353&dopt=Citation

"Stewart Robert Hinsley" schreef
I'm looking for infrageneric classifications for Daphne and Cistus. Can
anyone assist?
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

--