Old 29-01-2006, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Baraclough

Default Death of Christopher Lloyd

The message
from "madgardener" contains these words:

I will always remember
him as the white haired old gentleman who wore two earrings and who
gardened the way he wanted to! I'm thankful that I got to see the
National
Public Television Station (PBS) cover him and his grandson's gardens on
Victory Garden a few years back.

I think you're remembering another late gardener called Alan Bloom,
M. Very tall, long flowing white hair and big ear-rings like a pirate,
founded Bressingham gardens and nursery. Father of a gardening dynasty.

Christopher Lloyd was unmarried.

Janet