Old 30-01-2006, 12:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
madgardener

Default Death of Christopher Lloyd

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "madgardener" contains these words:
snipped

I think you're remembering another late gardener called Alan Bloom, M. Very
tall, long flowing white hair and big ear-rings like a pirate, founded
Bressingham gardens and nursery. Father of a gardening dynasty.

Christopher Lloyd was unmarried.

Janet

By george, yer right Janet!! That was exactly the character. (I'm sure,
though that Victory Garden was featured. I think that Peter Seabrook had a
whole show featuring him. I will look in the PBS archives and see what I dig
up.......) (Haven't I seen a picture of him in a bright purple shirt?)

maddie