Old 30-01-2006, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

Default Death of Christopher Lloyd

"Janet Tweedy" wrote after Bob Hobden
writes

Sue and I visited his house and garden last summer, inspirational.
Lets hope whoever takes over continues the constant questioning of
gardening
rules and the garden does not become a fixed mausoleum, he wouldn't want
that.
He will be sadly missed.

And he managed to challenge the rules without a sign of concrete igloos,
surfeit of hard landscaping, weird structures and minimalism. Hurray for
Mr Lloyd! I can't say I would enjoy a tranquil moment gazing at my garden
with orange and purple juxtaposed but he loved his plants and will be
sadly missed.

True, but somehow in his garden it all worked.
Which make people see if it would work for them.

--
Regards
Bob