Old 01-02-2006, 09:14 AM posted to aus.gardens
HailtotheDuck

Default Can any one identify this plant

I have the same plant, but no idea what it is. I'm hoping someone can
identify it for us. Your description is spot on, there's nothing useful
I can think of to add, except that it's a weird looking critter and it
doesn't look edible to me.

I'll get a photo and post it, if I can work out how to do it...

Jonno wrote:
Chookie wrote:

In article ,
Jonno wrote:

Can any one identify this plant. Its about a foot tall. Orange bead
like fruit and looks as if its edible. I live in Melbourne.

We have quite a few growing in out in our place and wonder how its
spreads, if its edible

We need a bit more detail, or a photo posted to a website.

Its basically a stalk, with smallish grape like orange fruit (4 inches
along top of stalk (1 inch in diameter) on it. I tried uploading the
picture but it wont accept it here it seems.