Old 01-02-2006, 07:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook

Default Warm weather

It is not supposed to be this warm in February. It is in the low 50's
with lots of sun. Why do I have the feeling that it will start
snowing next week and be cold until July.

The weather is making me antsy to get started planting things. started
broccoli, broccoli raab, Swiss chard and cabbage in the greenhouse on
Saturday and Monday. The 2 broccolis have already started
germinating.

I am wondering how many of the things that are reported to not do well
as transplants actually do. Have any of you tried some? What were
the results?
--
Susan N.