Old 01-02-2006, 10:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd

Default bee polination

Joanna: You're 100% correct about the bees -- don't want 'em and don't know
anyone who might. So I second Bill's suggestion to the bee-producer ...
But I have no problem with being called a farmer. Kenni

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
LOL
Now here is an idea! Release 160 families of bees in a greenhouse full of
orchids. Let them pollinate to their hearts content. See what kinds of
hybrids result from this experiment. Somehow I don't think that any orchid
vendor will be interested in that, nor in being called a 'farmer'. :-)
Joanna

"daniela" wrote in message
lkaboutgardening.com...
recently we got about 160 families of bees, I could offer them for
polination in south florida. Any farmers in need of it?