Old 02-02-2006, 04:36 AM posted to rec.gardens
Timothy

Default Can Someone Please Help :(

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 03:53:45 +0000, Tom J wrote:

"Timothy" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 20:53:35 +0000, sockiescat wrote:

i keep trying to find this "alt.binaries.pictures.gardens" so that i
can
see all the great pics everyone shows us. but i dont know what it is
or what it means or where to go. i tried doing a search on google and
other
places but i am soooooo lost here and missing seeing all the beautiful
pictures :'( . can someone please help me and tell me where to go so i
can
see them. any help is greatly appreciated. thank you,
sockiescat.

Welcome to the large world of Usenet, the net before the internet ;0)

If you have followed the advice given before me and still have no luck,
then today's your luck day. You need a news server that carry
"binaries",
and it's hard to find free ones now'adays. Depending on which news
reader
that your using ( _not_ a web browser), configuring a news server will
differ. If you need help with that, I'm sure one of us around here can
help you with that.

Free news servers addresses:

128.230.129.222
128.230.129.223

These have binaries, do not allow posting and they are rather slow but
free is free at any speed..!

I have hi-speed DSL & no connect in 5 minutes - not good!

Tom J

I have a higher speed than dsl and connected just fine! Maybe Syracuse
University doesn't like your connection...? Just kiding... don't know what
your problem could be. Try again.

--
http://resources.ywgc.com