Old 02-02-2006, 07:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
told2b

Default Can Someone Please Help :(

sockiescat wrote:
i keep trying to find this "alt.binaries.pictures.gardens" so that i can
see all the great pics everyone shows us.
but i dont know what it is or what it means or where to go. i tried
doing a search on google and other places but i am soooooo lost here
and missing seeing all the beautiful pictures :'( .
can someone please help me and tell me where to go so i can see them.
any help is greatly appreciated. thank you, sockiescat.

--
sockiescat

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/group...s.gardens.html

Hi Sock -- Use above, either click on it or paste it into your browser.
It's not as convenient as 'joining' a newsgroup but it will let
you view Maddy's crocus pics.
HTH