Old 03-02-2006, 04:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
RainLover

Default What's this about 1st year it SLEEPS?????? (Seattle, USA, Zone 8a)

On 2 Feb 2006 07:21:54 -0800, "terrib" wrote:

Agreed. Rain makes everything shoot early. We even got an
inconventient shooting last fall as soon as the rains started.

Our Yellow Groove isn't shooting yet, but the Anceps and Square Bamboo
are. Definitely feels like spring is in the air.

Terri, Zone 7b, Cascade foothills, Washington, USA

Square Bamboo? Where are you located in the foothills? We're over
near the Olympics... Port Orchard, square bamboo sounds interesting.

James