Old 04-02-2006, 03:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Thomas

Default Meyer's Lemon Leaf Damage and Drop

I will suggest that if you are putting a quart of water/fish emulsion
solution a week in addition to daily misting into a 12" pot, you are
watering to much. That is a common problem. Most people over water indoor
plants. I don't think that the inclusion of fish emulsion with each
watering is good either. I would back off the watering, especially in the
winter. Water once, then don't water again until the soil feels dry if you
put your finger 1-2" down into the pot. Also, back off of the fish emulsion
to maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks. It doesn't require that much feeding.
Thomas
"TQ" ToweringQs AT adelphia.net wrote in message
The leaves have been yellowing this past month just before a first harvest
of six, nice-sized fruits. The lack of tartness was not unexpected, but
the
intensity of tangerine was.

If you can, please help me identify the cause and treatment of the leaf
damage shown in the following images:

Top view...
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1426/00013208ae.jpg

Bottom view...