Old 05-02-2006, 11:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

Default Multicolored butterfly bush?

"Natty Dread" wrote in message

My landscape guy just planted a butterfly bush in my yard that
supposedly blooms purple, white and yellow. I've never actually
seen one and would like to have an idea of what it will look
like
in full bloom, but the only pics I can find online of are
single-colored bushes (mostly purple and pink). Can anyone
point
me to a Web site that might have a photo of the multicolored
variety? Thanks in advance.

I have seen advertisements for such a thing but be warned that
Butterfly Bush can be very invasive. It is best to yank it out
before your whole neighborhood is covered.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5