Old 06-02-2006, 01:36 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Default Unknown plant names

What makes you think you have anything rare or difficult to identify? The
odd are you have very commonplace stuff.

Don't be such a lazy sod and get off your fat tookus and go to the library.
Get your mother to drive you there if necessary.

"Anita" wrote in message
Thanks for the advice, Doug. I will try the digital photo route first I
think. Though I really love books and the library, I kinda cringe at the
thought of having no success after poring over stacks of books.

Doug Kanter wrote:
Got a digital camera? Post some pictures online at a site like

www.webshots.com, post the link here so we can see them, and maybe we can
help.

Your other option is to hit the library and take out some houseplant
books.