Old 02-03-2003, 06:16 PM
jo

Default growing mushrooms in the greenhouse

Hello...I've never tried it in a greenhouse, but I've just bought a mushroom
kit from Homebase for £5 which includes everything including the polystyrene
box in which you grow them. You can place it anywhere indoors. Although my
mushrooms aren't ready yet, the 'mould' is doing very nicely at the moment.
As an added bonus, my 3-year old can keep an eye on it and be involved
without having to go outside!
Good luck with your seeds....and sorry I haven't got any useful advice for
you.
Jo
"Pat & Pete" wrote in message
H E L P Has anyone grown mushrooms in a greenhouse? I purchased some
seeds today and dont know what to do with them.