Old 02-03-2003, 06:40 PM
Mike

Default Salix Caprea Kilmarnock

In article , Jack
writes
Would the rust fungus affect the production of the "pussies"? Last year,
the willow was plagued with rust and mildew, and spraying didn't have much
effect. I've decided that if the tree doesn't give pussies this year then
I'm chucking it out because it's more trouble than it's worth (and not
particularly attractive when covered in rust and mildew).

Thanks.

We have had 2 of them, one in the front garden and one in the back, but
got rid of both of them due to their instability the damn things kept on
falling over even when staked with a scaffold pole. Very attractive, "I
think not" ;-)

Chap down the road who has one has 'falling over' problem.

Mike

http://www.collingwoodassoc.org.uk/ Reunion. Chatham May 30th - June 2nd

Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Reunion October 2003 Isle of Wight.
National Service (RAF) Association reunion. Nov 2003 Scarborough.