Old 03-03-2003, 06:53 PM
Gary Woods

Default Horseradish...

(Steve Harris) wrote:

A veritable Weapon of Mass Destruction :-)

Let's see... stir-fried Bok Choi with Jerusalem Artichokes, and a bit of
horseradish for zing. I'd have Hans Blix on my doorstep in no time.

(Carefully avoiding politics except to comment that not all Americans are
like that.... replies by email only, please).

And that frogspawning picture evokes envy in several ways... The first
thing I'll post pointers to will likely be garlic shoots, and not for a few
weeks...

Cheers all!

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods