Old 04-03-2003, 06:06 PM
Chris Hogg

Default water pump for patio draining

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:14:39 -0000, "andyp" wrote:

Would anyone like to proffer an opinion on the type of water pump best
suited to pumping surface water from a patio. We have a soak away but in the
worst downpours, and when we clean with the pressure washer, the puddle can
remain for several hours and leaves a nasty tide mark as it dries.

I am hoping that there is a small pump which I can just place in the deepest
part of puddle and it leave running for a few minutes draining the water
through a hose to a suitable part of the garden.

TIA
AndyP

You could try a s/h VAX

--