Old 10-02-2006, 06:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default Endangered orchids found in W. Australia

In article ,
says...
~On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:23:40 +0100, Reka wrote:
~
~In article ,
says...
~~Reka, you never cease to amaze me! How often have you, from Italy, discovered
~~things in our own back yards that we hadn't heard of?
~~
~Pfft! Who told ME Berlusconi had promised to be celibate until after the
~elections??? (And if you believe that, I have some great building property
~in Florida for you...)
~The kind of property that gives you that sinking feeling?
Mmm, yeah, but you *could* plant your Phrags outdoors and never have to
water them! Think of the time saved!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html