Old 10-02-2006, 12:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default Endangered orchids found in W. Australia

In article ,
says...
~On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 07:11:49 +0100, Reka wrote:
~
~In article ,
says...
~~On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:23:40 +0100, Reka wrote:
~~
~~In article ,
says...
~~~Reka, you never cease to amaze me! How often have you, from Italy, discovered
~~~things in our own back yards that we hadn't heard of?
~~~
~~Pfft! Who told ME Berlusconi had promised to be celibate until after the
~~elections??? (And if you believe that, I have some great building property
~~in Florida for you...)
~~The kind of property that gives you that sinking feeling?
~Mmm, yeah, but you *could* plant your Phrags outdoors and never have to
~water them! Think of the time saved!
~Not to mention my Phaius tankervilleae, & perhaps a couple of Spathoglottis! But
~I think I'll pass, thanks all the same. Btw, after real estate, do you have any
~good used cars for sale?
Just one, one of the East German Trabis. :-D
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html