Old 06-03-2003, 11:34 PM
kush

Default SNAILS on plants

LeighMo wrote ...

They can with Botia macracanthus. My clown loaches ...

Right, got it, I should stick to what I know about. I should have said yoyo
botias.

Before I knew better, I had my yoyos in a guppy tank for a while. I
couldn't figure out why I never saw any baby guppies until I realized that
the yoyos were swimming along right behind the female guppies eating the fry
as they were born.

--
* * * * *

-David Hume

deserve neither liberty nor safety. "
-Benjamin Franklin

"I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have,
beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognizably wiser than
oneself. "
-Marlene Dietrich