Old 11-02-2006, 05:56 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca

Default garden club

raycruzer wrote:

There are some other clubs in your general area that you may wish to
contact. You can find them listed at www.ergonica.com on the Garden
Clubs page. They are listed by state and city in alpha order, so you
can find them quickly. If you haven't participated in a garden club
before, you should get involved with a club to see what you like and
don't like.

Have fun!

That looks like an interesting site. I will
have to check it out more thoroughly when I have more time.
I just wanted to see if my garden club was listed, and there it
was. I'll share it at the next meeting with the other members.
Thanks

Emilie
NorCal