Old 07-03-2003, 02:09 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] My Bonsai Weekend

Jim Lewis wrote:

That Florida life sounds tough!

We just got hit with more snow!

Well, up here in NORTH Florida, we're getting hit with more rain.
Our rivers are several feet above flood stage, one of the roads
leading to my farm is closed. My driveway is impassible, and
blocked off. The Barn is a morass. The horses are a mass of
rein rot. And all my trees are growing knees -- even the
broad-leafed deciduous trees (you need to see a wisteria with
knees! ;-). The last time we saw the sun it was February!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -

WE had 8 inches of snow yesterday. No complaints here. This is the water that
will carry us through the summer. Spring will come soon enough.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: