Old 07-03-2003, 07:08 PM
saki

Default Echo Posts in rec.gardens.roses

Cass wrote in news:070320031000244208%
:

Is someone reposting to make traffic? This is damned annoying, to see
posts again a few days later. What gives?

I thought it was just my news server. I was seeing duplicate posts in
several newsgroups this morning.

Perhaps it'll go away soon. Either than or we can learn to read in stereo.

Speaking of roses, I just picked up my Ashdown order yesterday: Secret
Garden Musk Climber, Mary Washington, Lady Ann Kidwell and Niles Cochet.
All lovely large plants...bareroot!

I'm not used to dealing with bareroot this late in the year (for So Cal)
but they're well potted up now and I'm misting them twice a day. They're in
a cool part of the garden where the sun won't hit for another couple weeks,
so I'm hoping they'll break dormancy soon.

----