Old 07-03-2003, 10:44 PM
- George Hutson

Default [IBC] Pyrocomeles

In a message dated 3/6/2003 2:37:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

I notice that at the Bonsai Societies of Florida Convention in late May that
Ed Trout will be doing a demonstration on a pyrocomoles

Bart . . . there are several people in Southwest Florida that have large
Pyrocomeles as bonsai. They make absolutely stunning weeping style trees. Jim
Smith in Vero Beach, Florida is the only nurseryman that I know that has this
plant available for purchase.

George Hutson
Southwest Florida (where it is about time to turn on the a/c)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++