Old 08-03-2003, 12:08 AM
Anthony

Default Cheapest petrol Lawnmower with rear roller?

"Alastair J. Smith" wrote in message

"Anthony" wrote in message
Just don't ask my father about their IZY machines!
2 have gone back within 18 months, he now has an Hayter.

This is not a fair comparison, IZY is their budget range, they also do a
premium range which is comparable to Hayter. What was the difference in
price between the original cost of the Honda and the Hayter replacement?

Alastair Smith

Oh I see, you seemed to recommending all the Honda range, didn't realise
that you were making an exception to the IZY range!

There was about £10 in it, from memory. Went for a rear roller Hayter
instead of 4 wheels, same size though, 16 inch.
I'll check on the models if you are interested.
Anthony