Old 08-03-2003, 02:09 PM
Aquatic-store.com

Default Cutting roots

You can cut them,.
From what I have noticed when there is an increase in nutrients in the
water column, The plants will put out side shoots to grab even more.

Marcus

Check out our updated store with co2 equipment, lighting, live plants
and more

http://www.Aquatic-Store.com

On 26 Feb 2003 07:59:27 -0800, (Artur) wrote:

Guys, I have a question. My stem plants, especially Rotalia, developed
long hanging roots creating Jurassic jungle type environment. Is it a
good idea to cut these roots, or are they necessary for nutrients
intake by stem plants? Please advise me. Thanks a lot.