Old 08-03-2003, 02:45 PM
Aquatic-store.com

Default C02 System Recommendation

You have a leak somewhere bottem line. I 25lbs tank should last you
10+ years Check all your seals. Do NOT WASTE your $ on a new system
just fix the problem you have.

Marcus
http://www.Aquatic-Store.com

Check out our updated store with co2 equipment, lighting, live plants
and more

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 10:32:03 -0500, "John Pflum, Jr."
wrote:

I need a recommendation on a C02 system setup.

Right now I have the "Gomberg" system with a CO2 tank leading
directly into an eheim difuser that releases into my tank. The
reason I am looking to change is that I get wild fluctuations in
my PH and at times the PH plunges danegoursly low -- to 6.4 or
less. I am pretty sure this is due to the end of tank dump
phenomanon because when I turn off the tank the PH recovers. It
just seems to me that the tank should last longer than it does --
only about 4 months for a 25 pound tank.

Is there a system out there where I can avoid the end of the tank
dump scenario?

Thanks.