Old 08-03-2003, 03:10 PM
Bob Bauer

Default More Rose Pictures and Descriptions

Hi Rose Folks,

Bob Bauer here. I just uploaded another batch of rose pictures and
descriptions to my rose website. 150 new varieties with about 400 new
photos.

If anyone is interested, check 'em out in the photo sections of my
website. The easiest and fastest way to see what is there (especially
if you have a slow internet connection) is to go to the text only

http://www.rose-roses.com/catalog/roseindex2.html

Scroll down for all of the categories.

Otherwise, go to the thumbnails category index;

http://www.rose-roses.com/catalog/rosepictures.html

If anyone finds any broken links, please email me, as this site is
getting too big to check everything. (It is now over 1000 pages.)

email me at:

Thanks folks, and have a rosy day.

Bob Bauer